Muggled !

Apologies to all those who had visited Harry's Game and taken a photo with the provided camera inside. The cache was muggled and has gone from it's location, Box, contents, camo bag, and camera all gone. There are those who really do spoil it for others. So will not be able to develop the photo's and place them on site. Thanks for the 30 logs that were written and we are glad that the cache was enjoyed, it was our first. Oh well, count to ten and off we go again somewhere else nearby instead. Thankfully there were no TB's or coins in it at time of 'Muggling'. :rolleyes:<_<<_<

Commiserations! Yep, one of mine got muggled recently, and it's disappointing and frustrating, but as long as there are no TB casualties, it's not the end of the world. Of course if a TB goes missing.. THAT'S A DIFFERENT STORY! Sorry for that little outburst :(

Good luck with your next cache: may it have a long life!

Commiserations! Yep, one of mine got muggled recently, and it's disappointing and frustrating, but as long as there are no TB casualties, it's not the end of the world. Of course if a TB goes missing.. THAT'S A DIFFERENT STORY! Sorry for that little outburst :(

Good luck with your next cache: may it have a long life!

Just found out this morning that a cache that has one of our TBs in it has been archived. A note says something about it being found twice by muggles and it has been found and removed my some boy scouts. The owner has not mentioned anything about our TB, but I don't hold too much hope. I have sent the owner an e0mail, and am awaiting a reply.

On a similar theme, we picked up a Bug from Staffordshire and bought it back with us, and plaaced it in a cache. On my log I said I was worried about the security of the cache, but left the Bug in there anyway :ph34r:

A few days later, the cache was archived and needless to say the bug never re-appeared. I feel so guilty that I was the last cacher to have it, and sent a message to the owner to let them know what has happened.

One or our caches was muggled last year, a cacher found the contents scattered all over the area, and the ammo box laying open right in the middle of a clearing. They very kindly spent considerably time scouring the area for it's contents and rehid the cache nearby but in a different spot. When we returned to retrieve the cache, the spot where it was originally hidden was littered with cans of Tennant's and Foster's, and some funny looking cigeratte ends :(

I guess it's all part and parcel or caching, and just makes you search for even more devious hiding places!