Geocoins For Sale

SOONER22

I have a number of duplicate coins that I would like to sell to other collectors here on the forum. I've sold quite a few on ebay, but I'm SICK of it. :) I don't have the time nor the patience to deal with it! I don't want to make a killing; just to recoup some of my investment in order to finance my own personal coin. I have a list of 68 coins, most are 10.50 each. Some are lower; only 10 coins are higher, with nothing over 14.75. The list is long, so if anyone is interested please email me.

Thanks, Sooner22

I have a number of duplicate coins that I would like to sell to other collectors here on the forum. I've sold quite a few on ebay, but I'm SICK of it. :rolleyes: I don't have the time nor the patience to deal with it! I don't want to make a killing; just to recoup some of my investment in order to finance my own personal coin. I have a list of 68 coins, most are 10.50 each. Some are lower; only 10 coins are higher, with nothing over 14.75. The list is long, so if anyone is interested please email me.

Thanks, Sooner22

email sent to you! Thank you....Eagle618 :laughing:

For all of you who have emailed and received no reply, please accept my apologies! I am having severe AOL problems and am unable to access my email account. I've been online and on the phone off and on with service techs all day today, and I think I'm going to just give up and start over again tomorrow. I have printouts of all the coin requests, and the coins that are spoken for have been separated and labeled accordingly. So....I'll post an update here when I get back to my office tomorrow and can get some of the issues resolved. Thanks for all your interest in the coins.

Sooner22