Couple Of Tiny Bugs

I recieved this email notice dated Mon May 8th

Your category Best Kept Secrets has been sent to Peer Review and will

been in the voting stage for a period of 7 days. Once the voting period

has ended you will receive an email with the results.

Then on my waymark group it says this:

Category Status: Your group's category, Best Kept Secrets has been sent to peer review. It will be reviewed by the Waymarking community until 5/11/2006.

1) Email notification contains the word "been" which is not the appropriate word grammatically.

2) It erroneously states the category is in peer review for 7 days when it is actually 3 days.

I recieved this email notice dated Mon May 8th

Your category Best Kept Secrets has been sent to Peer Review and will

been in the voting stage for a period of 7 days. Once the voting period

has ended you will receive an email with the results.

Then on my waymark group it says this:

Category Status: Your group's category, Best Kept Secrets has been sent to peer review. It will be reviewed by the Waymarking community until 5/11/2006.

1) Email notification contains the word "been" which is not the appropriate word grammatically.

2) It erroneously states the category is in peer review for 7 days when it is actually 3 days.

These bugs have been fixed now. Thank you for the notification!

'Nother bug:

Please keep in mind that these are only guidelines offered to help you frame your reasoning. A good category may not meet all of the requirements, but a great one will! 1. Would people be able to find waymarks classified under this category all across the globe, or are they limited to a regional/local area?

Does the Best Kept Secrets category meet all three of these criteria? Please keep in mind, we aren't looking for your personal opinion of the category here.

Only one criterion is shown.