Not Sure What Happened

russell_53040

When I went online to pay for my bill for my credit card my account was frozen. When I called them they said I had a charge on there for an order for some geocoins for I think it was $59. But what set off the flags was a charges for $12 3 times and that was from Great Brittan. I cant remember what coins I ordered. Any help on this. Oh they did close the accounts so I wont be getting those coins. Oh that transaction total was for I think $109. I know I did order the 3 coins but not sure what the other transactions are about.

Ok was hard to understand her but the one was from safecoins and the one that red flag was from www.skype.com and were trying to charge for 12.63 3 times. Is this place for coins?

Skype is an internet telephone service and you can buy minuts (you can talk for free via the net but land line calls from the net take the $). If you don't belong to it someone else has your credit card number and was tring to use it.

Skype itself is a good service but it looks like your credit card was compromised. There have been a lot of numbers stolen recently that have not been reported to the credit card owners. CC companies have started being vigulatn about some charges that appear to be fraudulent. Especially europe. I forget where I read this. Probalby cnet news.