Search Nearest Caches

putt42

I used to be able to search through a significant numer of pages (at least in excess of 80nm) using "Search for nearest caches from your home coordinates". Now I can only get 11 pages (approx 50nm). Has something changed or is this a temp situation (or am I doing something different- - unintentionally)??.

I used to be able to search through a significant numer of pages (at least in excess of 80nm) using "Search for nearest caches from your home coordinates". Now I can only get 11 pages (approx 50nm). Has something changed or is this a temp situation (or am I doing something different- - unintentionally)??.

Never mind - I have found other posts with the same issue - must be a change to the database

Never mind - I have found other posts with the same issue - must be a change to the database

I had this same question come up when I was doing manual searches for new caches today. Can you direct me to the posts that you found, if you still have them available? I can't seem to search for any caches any farther than 50 miles from my home coords or up to 10 pages.

I had this same question come up when I was doing manual searches for new caches today. Can you direct me to the posts that you found, if you still have them available? I can't seem to search for any caches any farther than 50 miles from my home coords or up to 10 pages.

Nevermind....I just found the topic too. Thanks anyway!