Looking For Someone To Adopt Three Caches

I am having to move away from the area (around Chobham, Hants) and would love it if someone could step forward to adopt my three caches rather than to have to remove them.

The cahes in question are:

GCR690 Chobham Cannister 1

GCR8C2 Chobham Cannister 2

GCR8C3 Chobham Cannister 3

They are a nice series of caches that will be very easy to maintain as they are close to parking (no long walks involved).

If I don't hear from anyone in the next couple of weeks I will have to disable and remove the caches before I leave the area so I hope you know someone who can help.

I'd be happy to look after them, they're not too far from where I live (North Ascot). I'll have to find them first though!

Edit: Too slow! I thought Chobham was in Surrey too...

Edited by Spnoo

hi yes we could do that for you. did the hat trick a few weeks ago if you remember. btw chobham was in surrey i thought!!!

You are probably right, I live in Hampshire which isn't too far away LOL.

Thanks for offering to help, I will find out how to transfer the caches over to you.

I'd be happy to look after them, they're not too far from where I live (North Ascot). I'll have to find them first though!

Edit: Too slow! I thought Chobham was in Surrey too...

LOL I hang my head in shame about the county.

Thanks for the offer of help but as tteggod trackers already know their location I'll let them take control over them.

Thanks again

ok i have no idea how to transfer them over,maybe an admin type person can point you in right direction? spnoo you can still go find them. ah just cos i found them once doesn't follow i can find them again!!! we had fun doing them on a cold december day! i'm out of uk at mo and probably won't be online after 9pm tonight until friday evening

ok i have no idea how to transfer them over,maybe an admin type person can point you in right direction? spnoo you can still go find them. ah just cos i found them once doesn't follow i can find them again!!! we had fun doing them on a cold december day! i'm out of uk at mo and probably won't be online after 9pm tonight until friday evening

Just sent a message to the admin asking them to change the cache details for us (apartantly thats the way to do it acording to the FAQ).

I hope you have a pleasant trip.

Ian

i am the proud new dad of chobham(surrey!!)triplets!! thanks studlyone good luck with your move i do hope you keep on caching!

I will certainly be carrying on caching. Thanks for taking care of the triplets for me. Its nice to know that they will live on as they are giving everyone lots of enjoyment at the moment.

Ian