Caching Round Brum

I'll be in Brum (Birmingham) April 18-24,2006 giving a few talks at the British Small Animal Veterinary Association Conference at the ICC through Saturday and I fly back to the States on Monday. I won't have transportation but I'd be happy to buy food / gas if one or more local Geocachers would like to visit a few caches on Sunday. :D

Jeff / drexotic

Real shame this, its my parents wedding anniversiry on sunday so we are all out for a meal.

If though (depending on the time you land) you fancy a quick pint in town (and a dash for an urban mirco), on saturday, then i am free till around 4pm

IGNORE POST - AS I THIS APPLIES TO COMING WEEKEND (15-17)

Edited by lathama

UPPS!

Just for a minute thought you meant this weekend!!!!!

As far as i know i am free that saturday, wont have a car either, but will be able to meet you in central brum and we can do an urban multi and urban micro (both of which i havnt found yet) and then if there is time maybe a short bus ride to one of my own caches.

UPPS!

Just for a minute thought you meant this weekend!!!!!

As far as i know i am free that saturday, wont have a car either, but will be able to meet you in central brum and we can do an urban multi and urban micro (both of which i havnt found yet) and then if there is time maybe a short bus ride to one of my own caches.

Great! I think I have a single lecture on Saturday and I have all day of on Sunday (have to just say my prayers at a cache <_< ). I'll keep in touch between now and then and we can firm up plans as the day get closer. I will have a cell phone (don't have a number yet) and should have no problem getting email, etc.

I continue to be impressed with the character of geocachers.

Anyone else up for the day?