New Waymark

I would like to create a waymark (not group) which is linked to vehicles and their tripometer readings - I am not sure what the catagory group that such a waymark would fit in (cant actually find one) or even once I have done that how to set the waymark page up - some help please.

Tim - ddm

p.s. the reason I like this as an idea - I have done a number of virtual caches linked to numbers like the palindromic cache where the find was at the location where the co-ords were palindromic (the numbers read the same forwards as they did backwards) or another one where all the digits of the co-ords are the same

I would like to create a waymark (not group) which is linked to vehicles and their tripometer readings - I am not sure what the catagory group that such a waymark would fit in (cant actually find one) or even once I have done that how to set the waymark page up - some help please.

Tim - ddm

p.s. the reason I like this as an idea - I have done a number of virtual caches linked to numbers like the palindromic cache where the find was at the location where the co-ords were palindromic (the numbers read the same forwards as they did backwards) or another one where all the digits of the co-ords are the same

I don't think there is a category for what you want. There is one for palindromic locations though