Pocket Query- What Am I Doing Wrong?

lakelivr

I can't seem to get the PQ files emailed. Probably not doing something right but I've checked the days to generate box, run query every week,any type, etc. I've tried several different combinations and have used both manual and default email setting, zipped-not zipped etc. I can view the query results online I'm just not getting email files. Am I retarded?

I'm hitting the "submit information" button on the lower left of the page. It is then telling me Thanks! Your query has been modified You can run the search on the nearest cache page.

I can see the list of caches but still am not getting any emails. Maybe I'm missing a step somewhere?

I've also tried changing my work email address and use a hotmail address but I'm still not seeing anything. Thanks.

Are you checking the day for the PQ to run?

Yes. I've checked every combination of boxes I can imagine. The latest query I've checked today(Thursday)

Do the files normally get mailed immediately after a query or is there usually some delay?

If they have run, but are trapped in some SPAM filter, you might set up an account at Yahoo! or elsewhere and have the PQs sent to that "alternate email."

I had no problem getting the PQs through Yahoo!, but I also don't have any problem getting them through my ISP, Intergate.com.

If they have run, but are trapped in some SPAM filter, you might set up an account at Yahoo! or elsewhere and have the PQs sent to that "alternate email."

I had no problem getting the PQs through Yahoo!, but I also don't have any problem getting them through my ISP, Intergate.com.

Thanks,

I've tried a Hotmail address without success. I guess I'll set up a Yahoo and try that.