Anyone Going To Lemoore, Ca?

KingJR

Hey all, thought I've give the forums a try on this one. I just picked up a TB that needs to head to Lemoore, CA...I'm not going that way but I thought maybe someone around the area would be. I'm in Loveland, CO...so if any locals or nearby folks are heading further west than the colorado area...let me know so you can snag this TB from me.

Thanks!

--KingJR

Hey I just drove through there at 6 am. There's a F-16 at the gate.

806f1109-5359-4ffb-b9d2-45c3d9c6e6b2.jpg

If the bug can get to San Francisco before 4/20, I can place it on my return from Vegas on 4/30.

Edit: or Moab by 4/26.

I live here at NAS Lemoore. I wonder if that little bug made it here. Just a note, that is an F/A-18 not a 16.

Hey I just drove through there at 6 am. There's a F-16 at the gate.

806f1109-5359-4ffb-b9d2-45c3d9c6e6b2.jpg

If the bug can get to San Francisco before 4/20, I can place it on my return from Vegas on 4/30.

Edit: or Moab by 4/26.

I live here at NAS Lemoore. I wonder if that little bug made it here. Just a note, that is an F/A-18 not a 16.

I'm flying out of Indy tonight- will be in NAS Lemoore Sat Aug 9-Aug 15. Visiting my son who is stationed there. Just saw this thread -;looking for last minute caches in Lemoore and the surrounding area ~and was happy to see that someone else caches in Lemoore. My son who used to go caching with me when he was younger- now says that it's "An old person's" thing. And nobody- NOBODY- in the Navy caches! Ha! I beg to differ. He's stationed with VFA 14 Tophatters as a PR.

Coleen

The Wild Road

Edited by The Wild Road