Searching For Caches

JD&LD

I'm sure it has been asked and considered before, but I didn't think it would

hurt to find out or suggest again. To find caches in a particular area more

quickly, would it be possible to have a map on the search page that you could click on with a selected radius, which would pull up all the caches within that given

area? For example, lets say I wanted to find all the caches in a 20 mile radius from the center of Squak Mountain State Park in Washington

state.

This may be in addition to the current zipcode search. However, this way of searching for caches seems more time consuming.

If any one knows how this can be added to the search page, your responses would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

JD&LD

I was under the impression that even for non-premium members the advanced search page allow for searches by coordinates. You would then just pick the end distance by downloading those at a certain mileage.

(Yes, I know you were asking for a map)

Edited by BlueDeuce

There is already a map link to the Geocaching.com maps at the top right of every search results page. (See the "Map it" icon.) Premium members can work with that map to pan and zoom.

What is it that you are asking for which is not covered by the various search tools, plus this mapping option?