Loading Waypoints Into Gpsmap60csx

C5John

Just got a Garmin GPSMap60Csx into which I'm trying to load waypoints from GSAK from a pocket query I did. However, after clicking the "Send Waypoints" box in GSAK the "Loading Waypoints" message goes on forever without loading any. I checked the USB connection and it appears to be connected properly (and I checked the appropriate box in the GPS setup screen for the USB connection). Also when I disconnect the USB cable the loading stops with an error reading that the connection failed so I think the connection itself is ok and the problem lies with GSAK. Any ideas? I'd really like to find my first cache today.

Thanks,

John

Lots of threds on this but in short for now you will need to upload them from Gsak to Mapsource and then import them to your 60CSx from Mapsource. It only took me a few more seconds to do this.

Thanks, when I try to export the GSAK file to Mapsource it says "You can't creat that file here. It does not exist"

I'm very new to this.

Thanks

What I did in Gsak was to go to File ---> Export ---> Mapsource File. Then in Mapsource I could use that file and send waypoints to the GPS.

I get an error reading in GSAK when I try to export to Mapsource File. ("You Cannot Create a File Here. That Folder does not exist.")

Edited by C5John