Mustangjoni Coin

MustangJoni

Okay folks, the MustangJoni coins are almost ready! I’m thinking that I will get them next week, and all I have to do is put them in envelopes, so the process shouldn’t take long.

I have a slight change in my distribution plans. I just found out that I’m going to be unemployed by the end of the month, so I’m going to have to sell more of my coins than I originally planned. I had ordered 20 shiny gold coins for me to keep for special trades only. I’m going to let 17 of them go. I’m going to sell them for $12. This includes shipping. When I did my original sale, I bought postage and envelopes, so I’m all good there. Unfortunately, I’m not going to be able to do trades on these as originally planned. Circumstances are forcing me to sell them, so please don’t ask. I hate to say no.

The first 17 people who e-mail me at mustangjoni@aol.com with the following information will get them. I’ll send an invoice within 24 hours. Please e-mail me at: mustangjoni@aol.com Please - do not use the e-mail at my GC profile. I have problems receiving e-mails there.

Name:

GeoName:

Address:

City/State/Zip:

Email Address:

PayPal E-mail Address:

Finish/Qty or pin/Qty:

For pin purchase, was coin bought:

Anyone who wants a bronze, they are still available on CoinTracking. I’m going to place some on the auction site, at a slightly higher price to cover their fees. If anyone wants one for the original price, e-mail me and I will send you an invoice.

I’m also going to sell some of my pins. I’m getting 300, but I am only going to turn loose of 100. The design is the same as the front of my coin. They are a 1” pin. The price on these will be $3. If you have previously ordered a coin, or are ordering one now, the price will be $2, but let me know that you purchased a coin. This does include trades. I'm really not thinking that all 100 will sell, but I like pins!

Just to be clear: Anyone who has purchased or traded for one of my coins before now, nothing has changed. You will get the coin/coins originally purchased or traded for. I don’t want anyone to think that I’m minting another Wyoming coin! LOL

Please – No flames, I’m just doing the best I can with some dramatic changes in circumstances! I’ve never been unemployed before, so I’m not sure what it is like! Do I get to cache more? LOL

I just got the pictures of my coins. I don't know how to post them here, so I posted them on cointracking:

http://cointracking.com/view_series.php?sid=228

Some of the pictures were kind of blurry, but I think the pictures of the gold one turned out best. But it looks like all three are stunning. I all the pictures except the really blurry ones on the MySpace page I have:

MustangJoni_edition_DSCN9943Front300.jpg

MustangJoni_edition_DSCN9940Back150.jpg

http://spaces.msn.com/mustangjoni/

(images added by moderator, but the link doesn't seem to work)

Edited by Eartha

You may already know, but MustangJoni coins are here. They arrived at my house on Saturday. I was out most of the weekend, but started packaging Monday after work and mailing on Tuesday.

The packaging is going slow! LOL – I just want to make sure each package is secure and none of the coins are going to get loose in the envelopes. I want to give them the best chance of making it to their destinations! I’ve gotten about 60 packages out so far.

Also, when I got the coin, they just came with clear plastic flips. I thought there would be a card with the place to retrieve activation codes (note for next - time that is a question you should ask! LOL). So I put in each package a card with that information, but for anyone who I may have missed, the activation code retrieval site is: www.oakcoins.com/activate .

If anyone has any questions, you can e-mail me through my profile!

And a big thank you to everyone who bought and traded for this coin! And thanks to Oak Coins who have been wonderful through out the entire process!

Edited by MustangJoni