Fs: Brand-new Lowrance Globalmap 100

I have available a brand-new, still sealed GlobalMap 100 unit for sale. It is still shrinkwrapped in the original box.

$80 SHIPPED anywhere in the continental USA via USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation.

PayPal preferred, but will accept other forms of mailed payment if necessary. Thanks.

- John...

Sorry, not taking offers, I guess. Especially offers at half of what I'm asking and under half of what they are going for on EBay.

Here's what I did -- I went to EBay, found out what these were going for, and then offered it here for less with free shipping. So far, I've gotten at least two people sending low-ball offers at 1/2 or 1/3 of what I am asking.

Sorry to be a bit harsh -- but this is ridiculous. If I don't get my asking price, I'll just EBay it and make more. So much for trying to offer a deal to the users here first...

- John...

Edited by Team Chevelle

No problem. To me, they are "worth" what they sell for on a regular basis. I agree that I am sometimes surprised at what certain older units go for -- but that doesn't make them worth any less really.

As an example, the Magellan MAP-330 still often sells for more than other units with less "limitations." But, the MAP-330 was a great unit -- I've been using one for 5 years now -- and people know that and just like them.

As far as this one goes, apparently, this can be interfaced fairly easily to Lowrance's fish-finders -- giving it more value to some despite any perceived "limitations."

So -- again, sorry to come off harsh. I'm willing to give deals to people here and I therefore always try to offer things below the average EBay values -- but not at less than half. :anicute:

- John...