How To Install Coordinates In Explorist?

Press the "Mark" button then use your click stick to go to the Coord's area and input there. Once the coords are input, select your icon (if desired), name it, click save and your done!

Thanks, I see how its done. I am still having a problem with the buttons and joy stick but will get better with

practice, maybe.

I am in the house and is said something about warning 2d fix, so I will wait until tomorrow to try again.

Chuck

Press the "Mark" button then use your click stick to go to the Coord's area and input there. Once the coords are input, select your icon (if desired), name it, click save and your done!

Thanks, I see how its done. I am still having a problem with the buttons and joy stick but will get better with

practice, maybe.

I am in the house and is said something about warning 2d fix, so I will wait until tomorrow to try again.

Chuck

The 2d fix simply means that you do not have a good enough lock to determine altitude. You can input the coords with a 2d fix, no problem. I just wouldnt mark your current location until you got a 3D fix.

Edited by Fhantazm