Hoping To Start A Eastern Sd Geocaching Club

cary1952

I have sent out email to many of you who have posted caches within 35 miles of Sioux Falls, SD, but I am sure I have missed some of you, and I have not sent out emails to those who have found the caches. I am in the process of starting a club in the area. If you have any interest , please email your name, address, and phone number and I will get in touch with you.

Cary in Sioux Falls

cary1952@sio.midco.net

I have sent out email to many of you who have posted caches within 35 miles of Sioux Falls, SD, but I am sure I have missed some of you, and I have not sent out emails to those who have found the caches. I am in the process of starting a club in the area. If you have any interest , please email your name, address, and phone number and I will get in touch with you.

Cary in Sioux Falls

cary1952@sio.midco.net

Hi! If you do get a club started, let me know. Then I can add it to my list of organizations on my reviewer page. I can also join a forum or yahoo group etc if you set one up and can likewise link to it. I like to post to local groups when I am going to be out of town or about reviewer issues, such as new park policies etc when they come up to keep people informed.

Getting a group started, whether formal or informal, can take a bit of time, but in the end I think it is well worth the effort. It can do a lot for advancing the game in your area and can provide for some fun social caching! :laughing: