"virtual" Ftf Prizes?

woofiegrrl

I am getting ready to place my first cache and I would like to include a prize for the FTF. The prize I'm thinking of won't fit in the cache, though. Is it acceptable to put a slip of paper in the cache with a code word that must be e-mailed to me as proof of FTF, and then I meet up with the finder or mail the actual prize?

I am getting ready to place my first cache and I would like to include a prize for the FTF. The prize I'm thinking of won't fit in the cache, though. Is it acceptable to put a slip of paper in the cache with a code word that must be e-mailed to me as proof of FTF, and then I meet up with the finder or mail the actual prize?

I ran in to the same problem.I made some hiking sticks for FTF prizes but they dont fit in coffee or ammo cans so I just hang them in a nearby tree and put it on the cache page where it is.I do this so if an out of town cacher gets FTF they have the prize to take with them.A peice of paper with the directions or coords would be a great idea.