Vancouver BC

blenz

My wife and I are planning a visit to Vancouver and were planning on doing a little caching while we are there as well as some sightseeing any sugestions as to where to stay and what to do would be a lot of fun.

We are planning on driving up from seattle so we will have a car but is it really necessary? :D

Thanks Blenz :D:D

My wife and I are planning a visit to Vancouver and were planning on doing a little caching while we are there as well as some sightseeing any sugestions as to where to stay and what to do would be a lot of fun.

We are planning on driving up from seattle so we will have a car but is it really necessary? :ph34r:

Thanks Blenz :):anibad:

When would you be arriving?

There is a Meet & Greet happening this weekend also...

Let us know

:(

Wow am I a little dumb or what? :huh: We were planning on late Feb early Mar, haven't nailed it down yet. Don't know where we will be staying and are planning a 2 night stay starting in the middle of the week wed thrsdayish sorta :( Hikes are fun but we will probably stay within town or close by and would like to scope out in prep of 2010 (we are all VERY excited!) If the weather allows some short nice hikes with beautiful views would be great.

Thanks

blenz

:( Also need to find a Lucky Loonie they are just too cool :)

:(

Wow am I a little dumb or what? :huh: We were planning on late Feb early Mar, haven't nailed it down yet. Don't know where we will be staying and are planning a 2 night stay starting in the middle of the week wed thrsdayish sorta :( Hikes are fun but we will probably stay within town or close by and would like to scope out in prep of 2010 (we are all VERY excited!) If the weather allows some short nice hikes with beautiful views would be great.

If you want caches with short nice hikes and great views, then make sure to find accomodations on the North Shore (North Vancouver or West Vancouver). Almost all the caches on the North Shore supply either one or the other or both of your criteria.