Erex Yellow At Aldi 50 Bucks

Thanks for the responses. I'm not sure that ALL Aldi stores have reduced them. I'm not even sure that they ALL carry them, but my brother, who lives in south Philly called me to ask whether I wanted one. I took the plunge and told him to pick one up for me. I have not checked the Aldi store(s) near me (Baltimore, Md.) so I don't know if they are on sale around here. Anyone with an Aldi store in their vicinity may want to check to see if they are reduced. The price seems to be right.

Thanks again!

Yes, it is worth it. And you already own a data cable from your Etrex Legend that will work with the Etrex Yellow to upload and download waypoints making it even a better value.

If I were an ebay reseller, I buy them all and put them on ebay at $70 bucks a piece a make a little bit of profit.

Edited by gpsblake

I've got one for a backup and to let friends use. I think they are worth the money. They are not that expensive. I carry mine to back up my Legend C. My wife uses it also and a buddy of mine last weeked Used the Yellow to find a cache of mine. $50 bucks is a good deal. Not likely you will loose the $50 for some time to come.

SwampYankee