Paperless Caching

busch393

I ran the querry again. This time I checked monday and another day and changed a couple of the other fields

Its been about 5 minutes and still nothing.

Should I have checked the 2nd day? or does it just take longer now that i did it twice?

I don't want to keep trying and screw something up.

I ran the querry again. This time I checked monday and another day and changed a couple of the other fields

Its been about 5 minutes and still nothing.

Should I have checked the 2nd day? or does it just take longer now that i did it twice?

I don't want to keep trying and screw something up.

Ummm, stupid question:

Was the 'other day' Wednesday?

Edited by sbell111

LOL!!!!!!!

I started this after working tuesday 4am till 1230pm then going back out 1030pm till 730 this morning

Then sleeping till 3:10 and missed picking up my son at school at 2:50. So I woke up running for the

door to go get him and found him on the porch playing on his skateboard. my wife made other plans to

pick him up after she couldn't get in touch with me. Then I sat down and tried to figure this out. Imust of had my days a little mixed up...I'm still laughing.

Anyway I think I checked monday and friday. Can I cancel this querry or do another one?????

I got it. Thanks to everyboy who helped. I have to register cachemate yet and I'm ready to go.

Will play with and have more questions after work tomorrow morning. Wait better idea I'll play with at work tonight. The palm that is.

Thanks again

Mark

Johnstown, PA