Melbourne, Fl

ZackJones

I'll be driving down to Melbourne next week and wanted to know if there's any "Don't Miss" caches I should do. I have been checking out caches using pocket queries and there looks like a great variety of caches down there. I'm also interested in caches I can do in the evening since I'll be in class from 8:30 - 5:30 each day. Thanks in advance for any tips you can pass along.

I'll be driving down to Melbourne next week and wanted to know if there's any "Don't Miss" caches I should do. I have been checking out caches using pocket queries and there looks like a great variety of caches down there. I'm also interested in caches I can do in the evening since I'll be in class from 8:30 - 5:30 each day. Thanks in advance for any tips you can pass along.

Spend your time in Wickham park, skip school and do this cache. It should not be missed...

Ob

Yeah, what they said! :mad:

Totally Tubular Two (GCM67R) is my all time favorite cache.....so far. You might try looking up the profile for Capaldo and just add all of his caches to your GPSr. Hard to go wrong that way. He had another cache in Wickam Park called "Towlie II, Evil Towlie", that I loved. Not sure if that one's still around. If you end up doing TT2, say "Hi" to Sunshine for me. She's a hottie! :mad:

Thanks for the replies. I did check out Totally Tubular but had ruled it out because I generally suck at puzzle caches :mad:. I do have confirmation that I have the coordinates for Blur and Sorry, Charlie so those are on the to-do list. As far as school goes - they're pretty strict on skipping class. If you miss 2 hours out of the 24 hours scheduled for the class they kick you out :mad:. My class runs from 8:30 to 5:30 each day so I can get in a little caching before class but most of the after class caching will have to be done in the dark it seems. I have been going through the PQs looking for caches that are available 24/7 so I can do a little caching after class.

I will be coming down I-95 and have a few caches picked out for the trip down. Are there any must see virts I should do on the way?

Thanks for the replies. I did check out Totally Tubular but had ruled it out because I generally suck at puzzle caches :o. I do have confirmation that I have the coordinates for Blur and Sorry, Charlie so those are on the to-do list. As far as school goes - they're pretty strict on skipping class. If you miss 2 hours out of the 24 hours scheduled for the class they kick you out :). My class runs from 8:30 to 5:30 each day so I can get in a little caching before class but most of the after class caching will have to be done in the dark it seems. I have been going through the PQs looking for caches that are available 24/7 so I can do a little caching after class.

I will be coming down I-95 and have a few caches picked out for the trip down. Are there any must see virts I should do on the way?

Bummers on the skipping school, but I would NOT miss the chance to grab TT II even if it was the ONLY cache I got the whole time I was in town. Sure its listed as a puzzle but its not that hard.

Ob

Bummers on the skipping school, but I would NOT miss the chance to grab TT II even if it was the ONLY cache I got the whole time I was in town. Sure its listed as a puzzle but its not that hard.

Ob

Since TT II seems to be a must do I'll try to give it a shot Friday morning before I start the trip back north to Georgia. Thanks, everyone, for the replies. I'm really looking forward to caching down in Melbourne.