Just Recieved My 60csx From Lake Powell Marine

jfrush

I missed out on the $412 deal so I ordered under the $499 + free overnight + $70.00 Gift Card deal. GPS arrived today as promised. I Could not find the gift card, It appears the GPS was drop shipped from somewhere else so I e-mailed Phil. He responded promptly telling me he could e-mail it, snail-mail it or take $70.00 off my credit card. My Lake Powell Marine experience so far has been excellent.

As for the 60csx, I LOVE IT! I'm so glad I paid the extra to get the "X" model, the reception is incredible. I got good reception throught my house and it maintained reception no matter where I held it in my car. In comparison, My legend doesn't get any reception in the house and only gets reception in the car in certain spots. Accuracy in the car and house never rose above +-20ft no matter where I was. Accuracy outside was +-9ft (cloudless day). I had no problem navigating through the menu's doing basic tasks. I was really pleased at the size of it, for some reason I expected it to be much bigger than it really was. Well I'm off to (hopefully) find my first geocache.