Garmins Us Topo 24k National Parks

viscerator

I'm looking at getting the Garmins US TOPO 24K National Parks, (Central edition) program and wondering how large the map segments are that you load? Their website has the online map that lets you see the details, but doesn't tell how large each 'square' map segment chunk is that you load in.

I'm familiar with their other products and have city select and Topo (100k) and they work well, but I am limited to 24 megs in my Vista C. Just wondering how much of a national forest area I can get loaded in off their 24k resolution products.

I looked and haven't seen much mention of this product of theirs. The extra detail looks nice if you can get one that covers your area.

Thanks for the quick info. I was mainly interested in the Black Hills National Forest area. Western side of South Dakota.

It sounds like the sections are manageable enough that I could get most or all of it into the 24megs I have available.

It's too bad they split this product up into 3 sections, and not a West and East. I'd really like detailed maps of Utah and Colorado as well as South Dakota.