Category Proposal: Personal Milestones

Ok... I want a way to list my 100,000 Mile Rest Stop. It looks like all the locationless caches have been moved to this site, and my cache has been archived--even though there's still a real cache at the posted coordinates.

I'd like to see it be possibly in a larger "Personal Milestones" category where other similar waymarks would be listed.

People love to watch for those zeros on their odometer. It would be nice to have a way for them to continue to share their experiences.

Now to work on getting the cache itself unarchived so people know they can still find it!

It's been a dual purpose cache for quite some time. I realize that I may have to recreate the cache page. I'm hoping that all I need to do is stop the locationless portion of the cache and have it reactivated just for the real cache. Since there are both locationless and regular logs for this cache, I'd prefer to keep using the same page. Either way I'm fine.

Now, here I'm more interested in finding a way to turn the locationless portion of the cache into a waymark. Many people have enjoyed logging their vehicle reaching 100,000 miles (or km) over the life of this cache. I'm sure there is a broader category that this could go in where other milestones could be celebrated. I also realize this would not normally be a collection of points that many would want to revisit--except sometimes when people try to make sure they hit 100,000 at some special place.

It's been a dual purpose cache for quite some time. I realize that I may have to recreate the cache page. I'm hoping that all I need to do is stop the locationless portion of the cache and have it reactivated just for the real cache. Since there are both locationless and regular logs for this cache, I'd prefer to keep using the same page. Either way I'm fine.

Now, here I'm more interested in finding a way to turn the locationless portion of the cache into a waymark. Many people have enjoyed logging their vehicle reaching 100,000 miles (or km) over the life of this cache. I'm sure there is a broader category that this could go in where other milestones could be celebrated. I also realize this would not normally be a collection of points that many would want to revisit--except sometimes when people try to make sure they hit 100,000 at some special place.

It's just like this one, See-saw Numbers (which I would like to see as a Waymarking category. I'd even manage it). Just copy/paste the information for the cache so that you don't need to ask admin to change the cache type and un-archive, which would take quite some time.

As for the waymark, personally, I don't find it that attractive. It isn't finding anything special, but rather just recording where an event happened. I definitely would require a picture though.