Cache Owners Name On Log Page

Rosco Bookbinder

That's when using a decent tabbed browser like Firefox shines. You just bring up the cache page in another tab and click back and forth. I do that and copy/paste information all the time. IE is much too obsolete to be useful.

Nudecacher

I'm looking for admin to address this, not trying to start a war on which software is the best for caching with your clothes off.... :)

That's when using a decent tabbed browser like Firefox shines.  You just bring up the cache page in another tab and click back and forth.  I do that and copy/paste information all the time.  IE is much too obsolete to be useful.

Nudecacher

I'm looking for admin to address this, not trying to start a war on which software is the best for caching with your clothes off.... :)

Then you should email contact@ if you want Groundspeak to address it. This is a discussion forum and people will respond even if you don't care for it

That's when using a decent tabbed browser like Firefox shines.  You just bring up the cache page in another tab and click back and forth.  I do that and copy/paste information all the time.  IE is much too obsolete to be useful.

Nudecacher

Then you should email contact@ if you want Groundspeak to address it. This is a discussion forum and people will respond even if you don't care for it

I may be wrong and I am sorry. Is this the place to ask for features to be added to the web site? If not then I'll do the contact@ thing.

nudecacher has a good idea, but you don't need a tabbed browser to do that. Just SHIFT-leftclick to open a new IE window so the old one is still there for reference. You can also rightclick and press "N".

And yes, this is a discussion forum as well as a place to suggest things for the site. If you don't want there to be any discussion, send an email. The rest of us won't get to read it, and you probably won't find out how others have handled the same problem.