Trouble Setting Up A Pq

sawdust

Hello all, I am trying to run a PQ for the caches I found this weekend to update my GSAK database of all found caches. I ran the all finds PQ and for some reason it no longer matches my stats banner figure. So I thought I could just run a PQ for the last several days and manually update my database. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to set up the PQ page to get the results I want. Can someone please tell me exactly what flags to mark to get the PQ to run for a certain timeframe for found caches? It looks to me like the date option on the PQ page refers to the date hidden but it does not seem to apply to the found dates. I have tried several different configurations and get either no results or not the results I need. Thanks in advance for your help! Sawdust

I don't think you can set up a pocket query to give you just the caches you found in a certain timeframe.

Is the GSAK found count higher or lower than the gc.com stats page?

If higher, you may have some duplicate logs for some caches, perhaps ones you deleted online? In that case, it's fairly easy to create a filter for any caches with more than 2 of your found logs so you can delete any accidental duplicates.

If lower, the only cause I could think of is that you could have the box for clearing the database before importing on. Seems unlikely, but I can't think of any other way offhand.

Jon