Legit Or Scam?

GeoBeav & Kilikina

;) I was just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience with GPXSpinner?

Per the instructions on the website, I paid the $13-something dollars via PayPal for a password to be e-mailed after payment was confirmed. This was 8 December! It's now 31 December and two (very polite thus far) e-mails later, still no password or a response of any kind. Is this guy legit or has my "newbie" status led me to be scammed?! I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt but my patience is growing thin. It's not the money but the principle!

Looking to my fellow geo-buddies for advice, comments, smacks up side my head, etc! HAPPY NEW YEAR & HOOAH!

GeoBeav

Also you should know that Spinner will work just the same without putting in the registration. It just gives you a reminder that it is not registered. The output files are the same.

Lil Devil is a pretty busy guy and sometimes it will take a bit for him to send the registration but you will get it.

Lil Devil,

If you come across this post, please know that I am new to geocaching and was just concerned about not receiving the password. To be honest, I'm still not sure how GPX Spinner even works but your website will provide all the answers.

My sincere apologies if my post offended you in any way!!!!!!!!!

Best Regards & Happy New Year!!

GeoBeav & Kilikina