Get Some Crack V2.1

Palm Grunt

Let's try this one again. I had "Get Some Crack v2.0" scheduled for 24 SEP 2005. I deployed to Louisiana with the Army to conduct humanitarian operations for hurricanes Katrina & Rita and had to cancel the event.

Here's the link to the event cache page: Get Some Crack v2.1

Date/time: 14 January, 2006, 8:00 am

Here's a link to Crack of the Gods cache page.

On a side note. My 36th birthday is 12 January, 2006 and this event is a present to myself and I would love to celebrate it with everyone else.

If you have any questions please let me know. I hope to see many of you there.

Jason -aka- Palm Grunt

Hey everyone,

I'm heading up to the Crack in the morning to do some cache maintenance for Colorado Jones. Is anyone interested in joining me for the trek up there, I'll drive since I'm already going there?

I live in Parkrose and could meet you at the Parkrose/Sumner transit center. I plan to leave around 7:30 in the morning. I'm also going to place another cache in the area of the Crack if you wanted to help with that too.

Email me if interested.

Thanks,

Jason

Typical NW wet weather gear (GORE-Tex), good hiking boots, a trekking pole or hiking staff at a minimum and a flashlight. Then you have the normal items that you bring. I normally bring my Jetboil with me to make some hot drinks and a meal while at the cache site.

As of right now snow is not in the forecast. I submitted my request for good weather for that weekend; I'm just waiting for it to get approved.

For pictures of the area you can view the photos on the Crack of the Gods page.

Just to set everyones mind at ease; Klossners 12 year old daughter made it up to the site in spectacular fashion.

Edited by Palm Grunt