This Is What It's All About.

sept1c_tank

The most recent log from my very first hide:

Finally after almost a year and more trips than I care to tell about I found it. What a relief. This hide has bugged me to no end. Even took some help last winter and had no success. I`ve been under, over, around and thru this bridge and could never find. I`ll sleep well tonite.

TN LN SL and smiled with success, a GREAT hide. Thank you.......

Other than getting out and finding and logging them myself, it just doesn't get any better than this. :rolleyes::lol:

I had one like that that was literally less than a thousand feet from my house when I started caching. I just couldn't find it and it wasn't that hard. I was proud as h-e- double hockey sticks when I found it and still am. Probably one of the best finds of my career.

November 11 by ~Snoopy~ (189 found)

8:10 pm

This one goes on my "one of the best" list! Half of the adventure was just getting to the parking lot! Nearly none of the roads have signage around here and we took a road we thought was Township 305 -- who knows? It took us round and round on a one-lane gravel road. Somehow we ended up at the cache area (we didn't think to follow our GPS's -- duh!) There were many campers in the area -- no horses to be seen -- and they probably wondered what the heck we were up to marching off into the woods in the dark. The refectors worked great(thanks for having the way out marked also!!). When we found the area, we then understood the skull cracker title. I was the fortunate one chosen to retrieve the cache. What fun we had in the woods that night! TNLN....forgot my caching bag in the car. Great Adventure.... Congratulations on a awesome cache!

It does make you feel like it was worth the effort. This is from our first nocturnal hide.