Mukilteo Area Caches

-Phoenix-

The first thing I suggest is that you bring some GOOD waterproof boots. It gets a bit soggy around that time of year up here. Check out this pinned thread at the top of this forum. It is a place to list the url's to bookmark lists of some of the favorite caches in the area. Look for any lists of caches on Whidbey Island, it's my favorite place to cache in that area.

If you can you should try to make it to our Holiday Party on Dec. 28th. It's being held in Woodinville, which is not far from Mukilteo (about 20 miles). If you can't make that but would like to meet some locals, we are always up for a meet & greet for visiting cachers. Just let us know and I'm sure someone closer to that area will gladly set something up.

Can't help you on the mapping software though, I have a 60c that has all the maps I need and use Mappoint or Mapsource on the PC.

Anyone got any tips for mapping software (palm/Fugawi), and caches for the washington state area, as Ive got a three week thrip over there from the 21st dec

Thanks

Phoenix

glad to take you out caching.

Yep, bring rain wear, and cold wear. Late December can get to 25F, but is more commonly like 40F, 50F during the day if you are lucky. And the sun barely exists.