Stop The Anti Geocaching Law In Sc

I am working on contacting several of my representivitives in Spartanburg county. But folks from SC I can not do this alone!!

Please join me in writing, calling, and emailing our elected officals with the message that we Geocache and WE VOTE!!

There are already laws on the books to punish those that vandalize, harm, or deface proptery with out adding one that eleminates a family sport.

Would you ban the sport of football just because some USC players got into trouble? NO you'd punish them according to their crime and let the game go on.

Ok Im on my soapbox here... but if we are going to beat this we have to show them just how many of us there are!!!

I sent 46 postcards or so to state representivities last session about geocaching, and I made dozens of phone calls (none were returned...hum) Be sure to stress the rules we follow, AND the CITO that most of us do on the trail.

IF ANYONE wants any ideas or has a plan they would like to shair with me on how to keep this law OFF THE BOOKS, email me Slancas640@aol.com.

you may IM me on aol or aim if you see me online.... slancas640

IF we band together, we CAN make a difference!!!!

Shelly