Who Remembers Stashthecache.com?

How's life been for the past 2 years? Me, just been geocaching. Subigo was the name and stashing was the game. Well, I have long since abandoned stashing and stuck to good old fashioned geocaching.

So is 2 years long enough or am I going to log in tomorrow and see I have been banned? ha.

I still think some people are a little anal when it comes to geocaching, but I also got a little sick of pissing so many people off. It was just too much work. So I have been doing stashed caches in my hometown for the past few years. Friends would post a cache to my site and we would stash it somewhere else... caches that were always moving... hmm... I think I saw someone use the idea and make another site... yep.

Anywho... it's funny. I STILL to this day get emails from both people telling me they are going to find me and kill me, as well as people who email me lame things like "FIGHT THE POWER!@!111"

This time around I am here to give you guys something. I figure most of you (oldtimers) think I took enough from you... stashthecache.com

Some of you may have been lucky enough to see it back in the day... if not, good. lol

This time around Stash the Cache is a basic article/review site. I'll be posting GPS reviews and geocaching articles every so often. I would also like it if some of you could add reviews of your own. More on that another day.

Finally, from the site:

As a reviewer of certain products (handheld gps units, camping gear and more) we sometimes have extra toys laying around. What does that mean for you?

After each product review, we do something unique. Instead of taking the GPS and throwing it in the closet with other ones, we take it out and leave it as a special prize in a cache. We have selected geocachers from around the globe to send these prizes to. This assures that the geocachers in a certain area aren’t hogging all the goodies.

The first one will be hidden next week.