Florida Cachers

1stimestar

Here is your mission should you choose to accept it:

I have a lazy little travel bug named Quetza who has been lollygagging around on the beach drinking margaritas until he sees dinasaurs with pink feathers instead of doing his job. Last known location was Sharks and Coconuts, GCGAYA. It's pretty surprising actually as the little guy has shown an aversion to sharks and is allergic to coconuts. Thanks for any help you can provide to move this guy on before he gets fired.

You might want to pay a quick visit to the Florida Geocaching Association, create a quick profile and post your request there as well. Most of our members our located very near the cache you posted and I'm sure would be happy to help it along. Once they get done running The Gauntlet challenge today that is. Man I wish I could have made it down there for this event. What fun!!! :mad:

See 1stimestar, told ya it would work! :blink:

...and thanks for the well wishing Cave Troll and Eeyore. Fortunately for me, I'm located in the NW portion of FL so all we got was a little wind. The folks around Central FL got hit pretty hard but will make it through OK. Us Floridians are really good at the hurricane thing. Especially after the last 2 seasons. :lol:

Edited by Jester2112