Taiwan Geocachers

Nerves

If there are any Taiwan geocachers and/or Taipei American School alumni out there I'd like to see if we can get some travel bugs started in Taiwan that will journey to the states. There is a TAS Alumni reunion in Denver, CO the summer of 2007 and I think it would be cool to see if travel bugs from Taiwan could end up there. I've started a TAS keyring here but someone nabbed it and has held onto it for a year. Maybe this could be a geography project for the elementary school.

Recently, there are some new TBs starting their journey from Taiwan area. And I know that there will be more new ones in months. I don't know if the owners would like to let their TBs end up in Denvor , 2007. Maybe you can write to them directly.

I must said that they seldom visit the English forum. We have a Chinese one.

Thanks for the info. Unfortuantely, I can't read Chinese. If you speak/read Chinese maybe you could be the go between? If there are some TBs with the goal of getting to the TAS alumni reunion in Denver we will take fotos of them when they get there. We have reunions every three years in different parts of the USA.

Oh! I want the bug to get to the TAS Denver reunion for the summer of 2007. From there, it can go anywhere after the reunion. It could even head back to Taiwan.

Sorry! I was confused with "end up".

Now I understand what it means. :P

Oh sorry! One of our funny English terms :P

I think this will be fun if we can get a TB traveling around the world. Do you know anyone at Taipei American School? I think it would be a great geography project for some of the students if they start a TB and watch it travel.

Hi Jing,

Have you ever had a TB before?

If not, here is what I would suggest:

1) Activate the TB

2) Give the TB a goal - whatever your goal is or you can give it the goal to eventually get to the Taipei American School Alumni reunion in Denver, Colorado in 2007.

3) Put the TB in a cache in Taiwan and see if someone picks it up and moves it to the USA

or you can do number 1 and 2 and:

3) Mail me the TB and I will drop it in a cache here.

Sorry to reply you so late

Let this TB go to the TAS first?

I think it will be fine if you start it anywhere in Taiwan. You can give it a goal to either go to Rhode Island where I live or to Denver for the TAS reunion. Either goal is fine and whichever one you want is okay with me.