Tb Pickup From Previously Visited Caches

HolyCowboys

I have a wondered about the same thing. I have also wondered about grabbing TB's that are in the cache that I own. Part of me says that it is not ok to grab a bug out of my cache, but part of me wants to help the bug along its journey. I have seen posts for caches in my area where people have gone back to a cache two or three times to grab bugs so I know it has been done before, I just want to know if it is considered right or wrong.

So what is the caching communities thoughts on this.

I have done it myself on a few occasions, after having read the TB note. And like BlueDeuce explained, you leave only a "note", not a "Find" on the cache. These TBs or Coins were then taken on good rides in their quest for travel.

If it's not done in an abusive way, I don't see anything wrong with that.

Big JohnP

I have a wondered about the same thing. I have also wondered about grabbing TB's that are in the cache that I own. Part of me says that it is not ok to grab a bug out of my cache, but part of me wants to help the bug along its journey. I have seen posts for caches in my area where people have gone back to a cache two or three times to grab bugs so I know it has been done before, I just want to know if it is considered right or wrong.

So what is the caching communities thoughts on this.

It doesn't matter if the bug is in your cache. If you can help, go for it.