New Palm Software

t-xman

As the page indicates its 'under construction' I plan on added more documentation this weekend, including screen captures.

Documenting new caches means capturing the data you would enter into the geocaching website while you are out in the field. It is much more than a formatted note pad extension.

By Sunday there will be screen shots.

Hmmm...now this sounds like it might be useful....

I've had to make an extra trip or two back to a possible new cache spot while planning out my caches, because I forgot to write down some important info, or just plain lost the piece of paper...

Hmmm....something useful to have it do would be to average coords from several readings for you, while you are right there planning out the new cache...

Hmmm...now this sounds like it might be useful....

I've had to make an extra trip or two back to a possible new cache spot while planning out my caches, because I forgot to write down some important info, or just plain lost the piece of paper...

Hmmm....something useful to have it do would be to average coords from several readings for you, while you are right there planning out the new cache...

Does waypoint averaging now. New button next to the Longitude data entry: "Multi" lets you enter as many associated waypoints as desired. Clicking apply on the associated window applies the average of those waypoints to the main coordinates.

You can also save the associated waypoints without applying them the the main coordinates.