Cachemate Question

Wrench&Wench

I installed cachemate on the wifes palm, since she is usually useing it for other more productive means I decide to buy a Zire 31 today and got it one charge right now. My question is do I have to purchase Cachemate again for my palm or can I load it on my new palm? I was thinking if I simply use her user ID for my palm it should work. Or should I just fork out the $8.00 for another? Appreciate any advice.

I installed cachemate on the wifes palm, since she is usually useing it for other more productive means I decide to buy a Zire 31 today and got it one charge right now. My question is do I have to purchase Cachemate again for my palm or can I load it on my new palm? I was thinking if I simply use her user ID for my palm it should work. Or should I just fork out the $8.00 for another?  Appreciate any advice.

Have you looked at the Smitty Ware Web Site?

A quick look there produced this:Support - Request Registration Code. It seems you may request up to 4 additional codes per product purchase. :huh: