Radio Commercial On Geocaching

manjack

I'On is a unique community near Charleston, South Carolina which currently contains 6 geocaches as part of its I'On Village Community Walking Trail. Recently a one minute commercial was put on the community radio station promoting Geocaching within the I'On and around the world.

:huh: If you're visiting the community while geocaching, you can tune in to 1640 AM to hear the commercial. Those further away can listen online through the station's live internet feed. You can connect through www.ionradio1640.com.

:o In the near future a new cache will be added in I'On that will use a clue broadcast on air to allow people to find the cache. Geocaching events within I'On will also be promoted on the station.

that is cool to hear a commercial on the radio. I will have to tune it online.

we have a cache out here called SOS something and the hider has a short wave radio and near his home he has brodcast an SOS loop and we have to decipher the morse code to get the coordinates to the next stage...it was pretty cool. I don't have the ears to do it.... I tried and the ending took me 50 miles out of town..lol