Can You Edit Hints On Cache Listing?

bonnjer

Yes, you can. You can click the "edit listing" link on your cache page, and you can change the description, the hints, the cache name, etc. (You can't change the cache type, and you can only change the coordinates if the chainge is less than 528 feet, I think.)

Very often people will leave the Hint section blank until after the first find, and will add hints later.

Edited by the hermit crabs

This topic is ready-made for my follow-on question - I planted a multi-cache with a temporary 2nd stage and the cache was approved. Now, I've got permission to place it at my intended site (private property) and need to inform 'the powers that be' of the change in location for the 2nd stage. Who do I call?

Edited by edchen
This topic is ready-made for my follow-on question - I planted a multi-cache with a temporary 2nd stage and the cache was approved. Now, I've got permission to place it at my intended site (private property) and need to inform 'the powers that be' of the change in location for the 2nd stage. Who do I call?

Look at the bottom of the approved cache page and you will see who approved it. Contact them.

El Diablo