Category Proposal: County Line Bar

There are many locations out there that lie on the county line between a "dry" county (a county/parish where alcohol cannot be sold) and a "wet" county. Usually, there is a bar or two located within five feet of that line.

Some are dives and some some are more than dives. Some are sleepy, and some are loud and active.

Entries would require the bar to be within a certain distance of the county line (example, 300 feet), and a photo of the bar or nightclub. It would also be required that the entry identify the two counties and distinguish which is dry.

How about a Gas Station that was just a few feet from the County line, that sold alcohol? If that would work, I would vote yes, if not then nope. I live in a dry county and there is a gas station within a few feet of the county line that sales alcohol.

* The county is dry but we have a Winery and a distillery in the county. Could I log it? If I could do that then yes.

What about a building that actually straddles county lines? Although the one I can think of is not a dry county situation, I'm aware of a bar built on the tri-point of three counties and the bar itself was on rollers so they can move it from one county to the next, depending on which tax assessor was due to visit next. I believe they got out of paying taxes for years before they were forced to nail down the bar.

How about a Gas Station that was just a few feet from the County line, that sold alcohol? If that would work, I would vote yes, if not then nope.

I thought that when voting happens, we should vote on the idea and validity of the category, not on whether or not we can log it.

It sounds like good category to me, and I dont live in the US.