New Forum Suggestion

Wouldn't it be nice to have a Forum for Geocaching Clubs and Events?

Where all the different Clubs can get together in one forum and talk about events and other things.

It could be a meeting room for Cachers to get together and talk about the details of a upcoming Event for example.

I'm for the idea is there anyone else?

Sorry if it has been discussed before.

Leprechauns are everywhere. I see post after post mentioning them. ;)

There are some who say that there are two Leprechauns, a single Dad and his daughter. But the truth is, you can never tell. It is almost impossible to spot a Leprechaun out in the forest.

But it's easy to find one in the forums, and I am happy to help point people in the right direction!

Wouldn't it be nice to have a Forum for Geocaching Clubs and Events?

Where all the different Clubs can get together in one forum and talk about events and other things.

It could be a meeting room for Cachers to get together and talk about the details of a upcoming Event for example.

I'm for the idea is there anyone else?

Sorry if it has been discussed before.

The regional forums are the best place for that - or if you area has a local geocaching society, check their webpage.

Is that some form of interpretive dance? :laughing:

How about a sticky note at the top of the individual regional forum that lists the collective state(s) organizations with links? I think TN has 3 of thier own. Oh yeah. that's already in place. ;)

Edited by Rick618