Problem With Gcuk Interactive Map

When I click on my saved link to the GCUK interactive map I get "This account has been suspended, contaqct the billing support department" with no other information. I didn't even know I had an account and I've lost track of how I set up the link in the first place. Can someone help me.

Tony

They are moving the database to a new server and they have been asked that when they started to move it that they would take the account off line, to save any corruption in the data.

It will take a while to move the 20,000 trigpoint photos and all the Stats/Trigpoint databases

More information can be found here

Edited by Deego

More problems. guk2.com isn't in the DNS any more, although http://stats.geocacheuk.com appears to be working, after a fashion. All of my mailing lists have disappeared :laughing: , and many of the maps, arrows and other graphics on the site are not working because they appear to have reinstalled a different version of PHP! :laughing: Great timing because I'm off on holiday for a week this afternoon.