Looking For Tb Help Outside Of Auburn, Alabama

He's sitting on my dashboard currently touring Columbus & Phenix City. I even posted a pic of him online. Where does he need to end up? I know he missed his goal....

I was planning to drop him off at Idle Hour Park, but if you want me to hang on to him while someone sends me a new goal tag just let me know.

P. S. He's kinda cute too...

Edited by 2StickHiker

Thank you AGAIN 2StickHicker for the rescue. I guessed caching in the south in the summer must be difficult - hence all the urban micros we see listed. Way more micros than we have up here in MA. Just a guess.

Anyway, would you mind contacting the cache owner about the TB's goals? I was just trying to help my hubby's boss by posting here. He was getting discouraged when comparing his TB to one of ours. LOL

Anyway, it's just getting difficult for me to ask hubby, then he asks his boss, then hubby tells me, then I reply here. LOL You understand, right?

THANKS AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually that DOESN'T explain the urban micros that some folk like around here. Have you stood on concrete on a sunny 100 degree day???? And I thought I was nuts.......

I'd rather be in the woods any day, but it's much easier if the ground is halfway level....

I've sent an email to Rokocoko about the TB, so I'll see what he wants to do.

Happy Caching

Actually that DOESN'T explain the urban micros that some folk like around here. Have you stood on concrete on a sunny 100 degree day???? And I thought I was nuts.......

Ya know, I never looked at it that way. That's a good point.

I just can't even think of caching in the south when I think of all the creepy crawly slithery things you have down there.

I just TRY not to think of them up here either. LOL Really, summer caching up here is not my favorite either. I prefer spring & fall. And call me nuts, but I actually like snow caching too. (Just follow those footprints. LOL) 10 degrees is the coldest I've been out though....and called it quits after 2 hrs of looking. Of course, that was after 3 weeks of being cooped up in the house due to below zero temps. <_<