Hw Much Memory....

i got got my garmin 60 cs from amazon today. I also bought the software city select v.6. My question is does anyone how much memory city select takes for the state of Utah. will i be able to fit all of city select for utah on my garmin? If so how much memory will i have left? I also have topo and would of course like to use both since i bought my gps mostly for geocaching. If i cant fit all of city select on my garmin i think i might wait and return my 60cs and wait till they get more memory(sigh) and continue to use my legand sinbce i haven't even opened the box from amazon yet. It's killing me sitting here looking at the box! please respond quick! :-) thanks in advance for the responces.

greg

I can confirm that Utah topo and CS fits, and there is even a tiny bit of room left for Vegas, Flaming Gorge, and whatever popular destinations you want to add in the vicinity.

However, unless you are eager to spend 80 bucks more on the city select 7 upgrade, I would wait with activating city select 6 until 7 is officially introduced, so you get a free upgrade.