76cs How Do I Question

I need to erase all the city select and topo maps along with all geocaching waypoints. In other words, recover all my memory so I can load the new maps and geocaching stuff we will need during our vacation.

I thought there was an easy intuitive way to do this but could not figure it out. I left my owners manual in a hotel room and now my home computer is in the shop.

Not allowed to copy personal stuff from work.

Thanks

I need to erase all the city select and topo maps along with all geocaching waypoints.  In other words, recover all my memory so I can load the new maps and geocaching stuff we will need during our vacation. 

I thought there was an easy intuitive way to do this but could not figure it out.  I left my owners manual in a hotel room and now my home computer is in the shop.

Thanks

If only I got a nickel every time I see that question :D

You don't need to erase maps, they will be replaced when you load mapset into GPS. as for the waypoints You can delete them all at once from Menu:

Find->Waypoints->Menu->Delete->All Symbols

Edited by vr12
I need to erase all the city select and topo maps along with all geocaching waypoints.  In other words, recover all my memory so I can load the new maps and geocaching stuff we will need during our vacation. 

I thought there was an easy intuitive way to do this but could not figure it out.  I left my owners manual in a hotel room and now my home computer is in the shop.

Thanks

Here's a link to the Garmin manuals:

Garmin Manuals

Thank's for the link to the Garmin Manuals.

The problem that I have with Garmin, is Garmin assumes too much of the users experience. Some of the definitions are vague at best. Many of the examples if any are poor. I printed out the entire manual for City Select and could not find answers to my questions. This forum seems to fill that void.

Thanks for your post and my reply should not be construed as a criticism directed towards you.

Edited by b_rad2cool