My Approver...

Deneye

I've been patient. I've bitten my tongue. But i can do this no longer.

I think my approver needs help.

I planted a cache on the 13th.

I posted it to the queue on the 14th.

It was approved on the 16th (so he's on the ball...i guess, or maybe he just teased me?)

The approval was reversed pending the answer to a question which I replied to right away.

It's now the 20th with no further word.

What gives?

Maybe we need another approver up here to help if he's so busy and has a life...?

This is not the first time it has taken longer than a couple days to hear from him about a cache either...so i don't know. If others don't have a problem then maybe he's showing favoritism, or what?

take this with a grain of salt. I'm just somewhat peeved and needed to vent. (and to thump a desk to see if some action would be taken)

Took a look at your cache, and it still has issues, like being 39 feet from another cache. When there are issues with a cache it goes to the bottom of the list for review and over a weekend sometimes it will not be looked at again on Monday or Tuesday but your cache being to close to another one will have to be addressed and probably moved before approval.

All caches that have no issues are approved first.

Max Cacher

Geocaching.com Volunteer Cache Reviewer // Moderator

Took a look at your cache, and it still has issues, like being 39 feet from another cache. When there are issues with a cache it goes to the bottom of the list for review and over a weekend sometimes it will not be looked at again on Monday or Tuesday but your cache being to close to another one will have to be addressed and probably moved before approval.

All caches that have no issues are approved first.

Max Cacher

Geocaching.com Volunteer Cache Reviewer // Moderator

ok. thanks. Wish I had known this last week.