Garmin 60c, 60cs, 76c, 76cs

I doubt that Crazy Diamond is Honest Pleasure's sockpuppet. The latter's posts are incoherent rants about a subject that nobody gives a rat's patootie about. CD's posts are terse, snide comments.

Unless of course when he's in computer lab and the teacher is looking over his shoulder he doesn't have time to type much.

move on - figure out how to get that 60cs up to 128mb using a standard dimm.

hp flew up to isle royale with my 76cs last night - i stepped into give him a hand while he was gone.

he was right on when he said the posters were all crying to the mod, but it was the viewers that would benefit from this thread.

if you build good products, then you don't need forums to fix the problems. what does 256mb memory cost today - $12.

i have several major issues with my 76cs, most i can live with, but some are laughable. It was a rush to market.

the mod has nothing to do with it, but give her a shout and tell her that you are being publicly humiliated as well. :D:lol::lol:

and after all it it one on the better threads on this board - and you know garmin is watching it. :D