New Cache Page Change?

EKYHunter

Is it just me or is there something missing from the new caches cache page? In all of the older cache pages there was a little map to the extreme left of the (E 8.5mi from your home coordinates) I know I am new and all but I miss that little map it gave me a visual reference of how far away a cache was from me. I like the new map in the bottom right corner though. Another thing is there plans on putting a distance from (E 8.5mi from your home coordinates) on the List newest from (your state) page? So when that list comes up you can see right away how far away a new cache is from your home without having to click on each cache to see . I am sorry if this has been answered already , if it has I have missed it. :mad:

Is it just me or is there something missing from the new caches cache page? In all of the older cache pages there was a little map to the extreme left of the (E 8.5mi from your home coordinates)

SE 47.6mi from your home coordinates

Still there for me. Is it possible you weren't logged in (so it didn't know where "home" was)?

The little state map with the blue circle around the county of the cache you are looking at? That is still there for you?

In all of the older cache pages there was a little map to the extreme left of the (E 8.5mi from your home coordinates)

And now to answer my other Question?

Another thing is there plans on putting a distance from (E 8.5mi from your home coordinates) on the List newest from (your state) page? So when the list of new caches comes up you can see right away how far away a new cache is from your home without having to click on each cache to see .
edited Quote.
And now to answer my other Question?

Another thing is there plans on putting a distance from (E 8.5mi from your home coordinates) on the List newest from (your state) page? So when the list of new caches comes up you can see right away how far away a new cache is from your home without having to click on each cache to see .
edited Quote.

Setup a pocket query for just caches that are new within the past X days (or even ones that have never been found). Center the search on your home coordinates. Preview the search results and bookmark the URL for the preview. Visit bookmark regularly to check for new caches nearby.