Premium Membership Is So Slowwww =(

AppaYipYip

I paid yesterday through the website credit card method and I am still waiting for my premium membership to be activated. :mad: In this world of almost instantaneous online transactions it leaves me to be concerned that they have recieved my money and that everything is going ok. Anyone know if this is a normal wait time for the credit card payment method and if I should be waiting this long?

The instructions for credit card payments tell you to wait until the next Business Day for your order to be processed. A Groundspeak employee needs to flip a switch on your account to convert it from regular to premium. This is automated for PayPal transactions but the more recent credit card option is still manual.

Thank you for becoming a Premium Member, I'm sure you'll enjoy the benefits.

Ahh thank you for the quick reply! I know I will enjoy it, I just can't wait to start using the features :D I plan to spend the day caching and it would be nice to have .gpx files for all my caches since I'm such a newbie.

Here I go...back to waiting patiently :mad::D

I also applied for Premium Membership on the 15th of June, using PayPal, and as of 20 June I still can not use the service.

It could very well be that I am doing something wrong, but have no idea what it would be. I entered (Cut & Pasted) the subscription code that I was provided and clicked on the "Submit" button, but keep getting rejected.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.