Hat pics.

Guest jeremy

Guest jeremy

I took some pictures of the two hat samples I had made before placing the order. I don't have the sample for the stone colored one, but here are the green and orange hats.

hatsingle_falls.jpghatdouble_falls.jpg

If you're curious, this was at Snoqualmie Falls near Fall City, Washington yesterday.

Jeremy

The hats look really nice. The new logo works well on the hat. I did have a couple of quick questions. What do the backs look like? Do they have leather, cloth or plastic straps? When will we be able to order them? Will you be ordering them in all three colors you mentioned?

Thanks

mcb

[This message has been edited by mcb (edited 01 July 2001).]

I'm a big goof. Just after posting the above message I went and read your post in the anouncement section about the hats. That answered all my questions. I can't wait for them to get here.

Thanks

mcb

Guest makaio

The water level looks a little low this year, eh? Did you place a cache while you were there?

Hats look real nice, Jeremy. Can't wait to order a few.

Guest SteveL

I took pictures up at the falls years ago - very cool. Didn't the Twin Peaks opening credits have them? Agent Cooper?

SteveL

P.S. - Nice hats!

Guest rediguana

Yep. Do the hats come 'Wrapped in plastic?' Hehehe. Wish the show would come out on DVD. Was over there a couple of years ago and did a pilgrimage to Snoqualmie Falls. Really nice.

Cheers Gav

Guest Markwell

Any idea how much they're going to sell for (even a rough high-end guess)? I've got to try to sell my wife on letting me buy one for me and one for the boy (I thought the pictures alone would do it!) icon_biggrin.gif

Guest Markwell

Any idea how much they're going to sell for (even a rough high-end guess)? I've got to try to sell my wife on letting me buy one for me and one for the boy (I thought the pictures alone would do it!) icon_biggrin.gif

Guest Charlym

Great hats!!!!!!! Going to order one. By the

way, Jeremy, there was an article in my local

paper on geocashing,and your name and this

web address was in it.

------------------

Guest bradrobb

The Antlers are heavy to carry around in Canada. We want toque hats to keep warm ok.

Plus they get stuck in the trees and we could twist our neck's and hurt ourselves.

And make them orange so we won't get shot at.

Brad

Guest Anton

Wait a minute... Orange?!

Does anyone really wear orange hats?

Green & stone sound good, but orange?

I would think tan or black before orange.

Anton, 10H/9F

------------------

Anton Ninno - N2RUD

Syracuse, NY 13210

Guest jeremy

quote:
Originally posted by Anton:

Wait a minute... Orange?!

Does anyone really wear orange hats?

1. Hunters wear orange hats so they don't get shot at. Cache hunters may want to wear orange hats... so they don't look like a deer. Or because they like orange. My wife wore the orange hat and it looked pretty cool.

2. If you don't like orange don't buy one. Pretty straightforward really.

Stone = tan colored (canvas).

Jeremy

Guest Snowtrail

I like the hats, I may reconsider and actually get one...

By reading the announcement, there was a third thing offered, yet to be told. I'd like to add a fourth and try to get Garmin to add the logo as a skin option on their etrex. Hey, the have camo, why not the geocaching logo?

Guest jeremy

quote:
Originally posted by rshipp:

When will the hats be available? And where? The same place I *just* ordered the T-shirt? Grr... ;-)

Randy...

I'm looking at around 2 weeks to get the hats. First you order the hats then you send it out to be embroidered, etc. etc.

I'll have some other stuff too, like the compasses (cheap) and the other item. I hate shipping as much as you do.

Jeremy